seven inches taller is, indeed, perfect.
- danny: so who's the guy?
- mindy: he was perfect, danny. he was handsome, he had a job, he was exactly seven inches taller than me, which you know is very important to me.
- danny: was he a man?
- mindy: what do you mean? yeah, of course he was a man.
- danny: no, I mean, like, was he a MAN?
- mindy: danny, don't just repeat it and expect me to understand what you're saying.
- danny: was this the kinda guy who, if he heard glass breaking in the middle of the night, is he gonna jump out of bed, and say "stay here," and look through the house naked with a baseball bat, or is he gonna hide under the covers with you?
- mindy: i don't know, that's a good question.
- danny: is this the kinda guy who is gonna get grossed out when you give birth, or is her gonna dry your forehead and tell you you look beautiful while all of that disgusting stuff is coming out of you.
- mindy: i couldn't glean that from this one date we had.
- danny: is this the kinda guy that's not afraid to get into a fistfight at a springsteen show because someone really disrespects him? and he'll just put it out...
- mindy: okay, okay.
- danny: and he'll take 'em down right there, right now?
- mindy: you're just talking about yourself.
and I’m just like…
this literally happens to me every day.
you know, a little late, but here’s a 2012 playlist. not making judgements about “best” (and definitely in no particular order). just some songs i listened to a looooooot.
if this isn’t the best thing you’ve seen all day, well, i want your life.